Mobile Handset maker, Tecno has announced a 14-day campaign to reward customers with the best love story.
The campaign started February 1st runs till Valentine’s Day on February 14th both online through social media platforms and offline through selected shops countrywide.
So what’s your love story? Did you swipe right or meet in a bar? Childhood sweethearts or accidental lovers or you just double tapped their Insta-story and the rest became a history. Share your story with Tecno by adhering to the rules of play below.
Online Activity, #14daysofgivingwithTECNO,
The company is giving customers a chance to tell their stories in all Tecno’s social media platforms.
Each day one winner will be rewarded, bringing to 14 total number of customers who stands to benefit in this exciting campaign as part of valentines celebrations.
Tecno will gift participants with one dinner voucher for a couple and 14 TECNO love care packages.
This is how the campaign has been structured:
- The activity runs from 1st February to 14th February 2021.
- 14 winners, one daily will be lucky to walk away with TECNO LOVE CARE.
- The best story wins.
To be the winner you are required to tag Tecno on its social media pages in using the #CantStopTheLove:
Here are the brand’s social media handles:
@tecnokenya – Instagram
@TECNO Mobile KE –Facebook
Those opting to participating offline, will be required to visit any selected shop, buy any Camon16 series or Spark5 PRO and get gift package or the lucky couple will be lucky to win dinner vouchers.
Here are selected Shops countrywide:
- Mambo communication-Mukuti street, on mullimall building, directly opposite to KCB bank.
- Generations b Mwingi-near Garissa stage Mwingi, along Nairobi-Garissa highway.
- Trucom Luthuli… nairobi /luthuli street.
- Geedi comm.. nairobi /luthuli street.
- Generation p electronic- Biashara Street opposite Absa bank
- Thika brandshop-Uhuru Street
- Pesa Point -Commercial street Tabby house
- Phonemart 2 -Commercial Street Tabby house
- Orchards 1 -Kwame Nkrumah street Tabby house
- Uptown-Kwame Nkurumah street
- Scorpio Luthuli- Luthuli Avenue off Tom Mboya street
- Loska Ruiru- ruiru town Main stage
- Telfon mlongo- at Mlonlongo main stage along Mombasa Rd
- Gmax Mombasa- DIGO RD (OPPOSITE POSTA)
- Emirates- JAMHURI STREET
- Steplink Communication 2- DIGO RD(A’1 SUPERMARKET )
- Atlantiscom Telecommunication Mombasa- RAHA LEO STREET(MWEMBE TAYARI)
- Goodlife Brandshop- DIGO RD(OPPOSITE SAFARICOM)
- Tecno Exclusive Brand Shop Embu- Main highway to Nairobi opposite Safaricom shop
- Tricom- At Central mall, Next to Kensilver stage
- Jaytech Electronics- Along Nanyuki-Nyeri highway, opposite Mathai house, Emess Hotel
- C&M Nkubu- Along Ken Uji street, near Total petrol station, opposite Wapendwa bookshop
- Transsion Exclusive Risa Communication- Along Kubukubu road next to Kwiremia Hotel
- Ideal Quality Kubukubu Road Embu- Along Kubukubu road at KK building
- Quicom- Along Njuri Ncheke road next to Nkubu matatu stage
- Kenya- Along Gakere road, next Post bank